Appling HealthCare System
- A 49-bed acute care hospital located in Baxley, Georgia. Radiology capabilities include MRI, CT, x-ray, digital mammography, DEXA(bone densitometry), nuclear medicine and a mobile PET/CT scanner. www.ahcs.org
Bacon County Hospital and Health System
- A comprehensive health care provider for the community of Alma, Georgia, and surrounding Bacon County. The facility features 4D ultrasound, fluoroscopy, digital mammography, nuclear medicine, Dexa, teleradiology, a 160 slice CT scanner with Cardiac CTA capabilities, and the latest Titan with the exclusive M-Power Software MRI. www.baconcountyhospital.com
Candler County Hospital
- Located in Metter, Georgia, this hospital is a 25 bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital. Radiology services include conventional radiology, fluoroscopy, CT, ultrasound, mammography, and MRI. www.candlercountyhospital.com
Coffee Regional Medical Center
- For more than half a century, CRMC has served the healthcare needs of Coffee County and the surrounding area. During that time, our facilities and services have continued to grow and evolve, to better meet the needs of our community and to take full advantage of modern advances in medicine, technology and quality of care.
Our goal – one we believe we meet daily – is to provide the best healthcare in our region. Our highly trained clinicians, therapists and staff are here when you and your family have medical problems that require emergency, hospital or outpatient care. We also strive to help you maximize your family’s health and well-being, through a fully-staffed wellness center, health fairs, screenings and other community activities. www.coffeeregional.org
Crisp Regional Hospital
- Crisp Regional Health Services oversees the award-winning, high-tech Crisp Regional Hospital, with a level 3 trauma center. Its comprehensive network of health and social service facilities includes a home health program, 143-bed nursing home, retirement home, hospice and homecare program, dialysis facility, and rural health clinics in bordering areas. More than 50 physicians practice within Crisp Regional Hospital, providing hospital and outpatient care in family medicine, obstetrics/gynecology, emergency medicine, and 20-plus other specialties and subspecialties.
Dodge County Hospital
- 94 bed facility located in Eastman, Georgia. The Radiology Department consists of may specialized areas. Radiology services include x-ray, Dexa, CT, Open MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Digital Mammography. www.dodgecountyhospital.com
Dorminy Medical Center
- Dorminy Medical Center is a 75 bed primary care facility located in Fitzgerald, Georgia, the full-service health care facility serves residents of Ben Hill, Irwin and Wilcox counties. Available procedures include fluoroscopy, DEXA (bone densitometry), ultrasound, whole-body CT scanning, mammography, MRI and nuclear medicine. www.dorminymedical.org
Elbert Memorial Hospital
- Elbert Memorial Hospital’s mission is to continuously seek ways to improve our delivery of healthcare and related services that exceed the expectations of our patients, their families, and all other customers. www.emhcare.net/
Emanuel Medical Center
- Emanuel Medical Center provides families in the Emanuel County area and surrounding communities with quality care, and close to home. We are dedicated to delivering quality advanced medical attention in a respectful, and caring environment. Our medical center is equipped with 18 patient rooms, all of which are private and furnished with full bathrooms, telephones, Wi-Fi and televisions, 8 Critical Care rooms, 15 Senior Behavioral Health private rooms and 49 nursing home beds. www.emanuelmedical.org.
Flint River Hospital
- At Flint River Hospital, patient care is the number one priority. Flint River Hospital, with 49 beds and over 100 employees, has a mission of quality care with hometown compassion. The hospital and the Flint River Rural Health Clinic serve as the leading providers of healthcare in Montezuma, Georgia. www.flintriverhospital.com.
Irwin County Hospital
- Located in Ocilla, Georgia. This 34 bed facility offers the following Radiology Services: Xray, CT, US, Echos, Digital Mammography,Mobile MRI, and Fluoroscopy. www.irwincntyhospital.com
Jeff Davis Hospital
- A 50-bed hospital in the small rural community of Hazlehurst, Georgia. Radiology services include x-ray, CT, Mobile MRI, Digital mammography, DEXA(bone densitometry), vascular imaging, and fluoroscopy. www.jeffdavishospital.org
Liberty Regional Medical Center
- “Our mission at Liberty Regional Medical Center is to provide exceptional healthcare services to Coastal Georgia and to position ourselves to be a catalyst and partner for economic expansion and growth.
Through our available resources, we will provide accessible, affordable and dependable healthcare, along with wellness, prevention and outreach services to meet the needs of Coastal Georgia.”
LifeBrite Community Hospital of Early
- Here at the LifeBrite Community Hospital of Early, we are more than just a healthcare facility, we’re a family. We’re part of the community – we’re neighbors, volunteers, youth coaches and more. We’re also doctors, nurses, administrators, and everyone in between striving to provide our community with superior and compassionate healthcare.
Meadows Regional Medical Center
- The newly constructed 70-bed facility in Vidalia, Georgia, is the only hospital in the state with two 160-slice CT scanners. Radiology services also include 3D and 4D ultrasound, fluoroscopy, x-ray, cardiac imaging, MRI, 64-slice CT, digital mammography and PET. www.meadowsregional.org
Memorial Hospital and Manor
- Memorial Hospital and Manor has served the healthcare needs of Decatur County and surrounding communities for over 50 years. The 80-bed community hospital and 107-bed long-term care facility, is owned and operated by the Hospital Authority of the City of Bainbridge and Decatur County. Memorial Hospital and Manor’s dedicated team of physicians, employees, and volunteers fulfill the motto, “Excellence in Service,” through friendly, compassionate care. www.mh-m.org.
Miller County Hospital
- Miller County Hospital has been serving Colquitt, Georgia residents since 1957. This 25 bed, critical access not-for-profit hospital was named “The Hospital of the Year” in 2000 by HomeTown Health. This hospital offers a full range of inpatient and outpatient services to the residents of Colquitt and surrounding areas. The hospital accepts Medicare, Medicaid and all commercial insurances. Miller County Hospital is dedicated to delivering quality care for Southwest Georgia residents. This philosophy is upheld throughout the facility. It is evident in our professional staff of physicians, nurses and other healthcare workers that provide care beyond the patients’ expectations.
Monroe County Hospital
- The mission of the Monroe County Hospital is to provide compassionate community healthcare that meets the public’s expectations. Our mission, as well as our vision and values, serves as a guideline for daily decision making and represents the principles and practices that we constantly apply. The comfort and care of our patients is a major focus of ours. We want to provide quality and cost effective care that is close to home.
Optim Medical Center-Screven
- Optim Medical Center-Screven offers a wide range of services locally that are designed to give the citizens of Screven County access to many of the same high quality healthcare services found in larger hospitals without all of the travel. Simply put, our physicians, patient care teams, facilities, and equipment meet the same high standards and employe the latest technologies right here in Sylvania, Georgia. www.optimhealth.com.
Optim Medical Center-Tattnall
- Optim Medical Center-Tattnall is a premier, physician-owned healthcare facility providing the highest quality of patient care and clinical outcomes for the communities it serves. The Optim network provides its patients over 20 convenient locations across southeastern Georgia and South Carolina. With highly-trained physicians in the Optim Healthcare network (a collaboration of Optim Medical Center-Tattnall and Optim Orthopedics), Optim offers specialized treatment in multiple areas including orthopedics, neurosurgery, interventional pain management, general surgery, and primary care. www.optimhealth.com.
Putnam General Hospital
- Putnam General Hospital is a 25 bed critical access facility located in Eatonton, Georgia. Putnam’s medical imaging departments offers a variety of services including X-Ray, Digital Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, 32 Slice Computer Tomography (CT) Scanner, Digital Mammography, Echocardiography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Full Body Bone Density Scanner. www.putnamgeneral.com.
South Georgia Medical Center Berrien Campus
- Located in Nashville, Georgia, this hospital provides general medical and surgical care for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency room patients. The facility features conventional radiology, CT, ultrasound, including cardiovascular ultrasound and echocardiograms, mammography, including CAD(second look)and MRI. www.sgmc.org.
South Georgia Medical Center Lanier Campus
- SGMC Lanier Campus (formally Louis Smith Memorial Hospital established in 1950) operates as a 25-bed critical access hospital providing acute and sub-acute care in Lakeland, Georgia. SGMC Lanier Campus offers a variety of services including Medical imaging services. www.sgmc.org.
South Georgia Medical Center Valdosta Campus
- With 418 licensed beds and more than 300 affiliated physicians and 2,600 employees, SGMC, its campuses, and affiliates provide a broad range of high quality healthcare services. SGMC is located in Valdosta, Georgia and serves 380,000 residents across a 15-county service area. www.sgmc.org.
- Cook Medical Center is now Southwell Medical and we have moved into our brand new 120,000-square-foot replacement facility. This state-of-the-art complex has cutting-edge design, warmer colors, more natural lighting, and easier wayfinding. The goal of the new facility is to improve quality, enhance provider efficiency and streamline patient flow
Services include acute care, laboratory services, sleep studies, medical imaging, endoscopy, an outpatient surgery center as well as physical, occupational and speech therapy services. The Sylvia Barr Center, a 12-bed geriatric psychiatric facility, provides behavioral health services to adults who are aged 55 and older. Cook Senior Living Center, our 95-bed skilled nursing facility, is now named Southwell Health and Rehabilitation. www.tiftregional.com/southwellmedical
Stephens County Hospital
- Stephens County Hospital is a 96-bed acute care hospital located in Toccoa, Georgia. We are nestled in the beautiful foothills of Northeast Georgia where our family-oriented community offers many cultural and civic opportunities as well as numerous outdoor activities. Toccoa is also the home of the Currahee Military Museum highlighting the historic Camp Toccoa on Currahee Mountain. Camp Toccoa is where 18,000 soldiers of the 501st, 506th, 511th, and 517th Parachute Infantry Regiment trained during World War II. www.stephenscountyhospital.com.
Tift Regional Medical Center
- The goal of the Tift Regional Medical Center Radiology Department is to offer advanced medical imaging while assuring the comfort of all patients. The results of our diagnostic exams are interpreted by local, experienced radiologists who work with physicians to reach the diagnosis needed to best treat patients. Urgent cases can be scheduled the same day. Our services include X-ray, bone density scan, CT, MRI, open bore MRI, nuclear medicine, PET/CT, ultrasound, mammography and interventional radiology. For more information on Radiology services at Tift Regional Medical Center, please call 229-353-7500 or toll free 800-648-1935, ext. 7500. www.tiftregional.com.
Upson Regional Medical Center
- A 115-bed facility located in Thomaston, GA. The Radiology services include: 64-slice CT scanner, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, x-ray, cardiac imaging, nuclear medicine, MRI, digital mammography, and interventional radiology services. urmc.org
Wills Memorial Hospital
- Located in Washington Georgia, Wills Memorial Hospital is a 25 bed Joint Commission Accredited Critical Access Hospital. Radiology services include conventional xray, CT, ultrasound including cardiovascular ultrasound and echocardiograms, mobile MRI and mobile Mammography. www.willsmemorialhospital.com.